RTCW-PANZER
this site the web

MESSAGES, COMMENTS *** PZ S E R V E R ***

VISIT THE MAIN PAGE

Mi lista de blogs

choose the best player -month- February-

visitors

free counters

1/12/09

BEST OF THE BEST WOLFENSTEIN PZ SERVER




*C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*

- O1 DE ENERO HASTA EL 31 DE ENERO.... * LEUTENANT * txcrown.gif (8423 bytes)1o.gif (3294 bytes)

*C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*

- O1 DE DICIEMBRE HASTA EL 31 DE DICIEMBRE........... * S H A D Y * txcrown.gif (8423 bytes)1o.gif (3294 bytes)




*C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*

- O1 DE NOVIEMBRE HASTA EL 30 DE NOVIEMBRE........... * H S S FR. * txcrown.gif (8423 bytes)1o.gif (3294 bytes)


*C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S*

- O1 DE OCTUBRE HASTA EL 31 DE OCTUBRE........... *S E P H I R O T H* txcrown.gif (8423 bytes)1o.gif (3294 bytes)

TU COMENTARIO AQUÌ-YOUR COMMENT...

2 comentarios:

MagicLarry dijo...

Congratulations! You are voted best by the best of us!

Anónimo dijo...

I am the best of all ... you'll see
..............._*`´*_..............

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies